Wednesday, September 25, 2013

WIP Wednesday

Hello! :)

Jumping right in because *someone* is begging to sing and dance. I'm doing this in between songs, during my breaks! (this girl NEVER stops! I'm so tired!!!) :)

I'm still working on my pixel quilt. No new pictures, sorry.

I've bought new fabric for a HUGE project due about the same time, so I'm trying to do the pixels quickly before the new fabric gets here. (My uncle is getting married, and they want a Guest Quilt instead of a Guest Book. Guess who volunteered to make the blocks! I'm crazy! But they are worth it!)

I also have been working on a Mini Quilt for the Dallas Modern Quilt Guild Mini Quilt Swap! But it's a surprise, so I can't show you much.

Solids only! Super fun!

But I can show you pictures of my embroidery. There are several ongoing projects!


I worked on Belle at the beach a few weeks ago. I made her a red-head like Miss A, and I'll probably end up putting it up in her room! She loves balloons!

This one is the most important!

This was my second attempt.

I'm so lucky, my friend Michelle of Urban Spools has asked me to teach a class in embroidery!

Little Abel

We are doing Abel the Stitch Explorer by Follow the White Bunny.

It's a great sampler, and I'm hoping people like it enough to sign up!

So if you're in the Dallas area on October 12 or 16 and want to learn to embroider, I'd love to see you there! :)

See ya!
EL

No comments:

Post a Comment